Re: st: forvalues

From   Henrik Støvring <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: forvalues
Date   Tue, 23 Oct 2012 12:52:32 +0000

Glad it worked, but actually I think, I was spot on: There is no value
of 1 in your "single" variable, as documented by -levelsof-. You could
account for this by using:

forvalues i = 2/53 {
...etc...

although you again would run into trouble with no observations having
single equal to 40, 41, 44, etc. In short levelsof is the right solution
here, but you gave the impression that the single variable had all
values from 1 to 53, which was indeed not the case.

Best,

Henrik