Re: st: forvalues

From   William Buchanan <william@williambuchanan.net>
Subject   Re: st: forvalues
Date   Tue, 23 Oct 2012 05:32:39 -0700

You should also read through the FAQ, which you are asked to do when joining the listserv. In particular you may want to read the section regarding the use of your name in the submissions that you send to the list. You also need to check which characters you are using, since your macro reference is using two right single quotes rather than a left single quotation mark and a right single quotation mark.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone