st: Beta's and xtmixed

From   Filip Van Droogenbroeck <>
Subject   st: Beta's and xtmixed
Date   Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:56:53 +0200

Hello, everybody,

I'm trying to get beta's for the -xtmixed- multilevel regression
command. There is no beta option for the xtmixed command. Anybody knows if there is a good reason for this? By using esttab I can get beta's after xtmixed. Can these beta's be trusted after the xtmixed command? Or are they only correct when doing normal linear regression?
I'm doing the following:

xtmixed SomHoudingJoden || schoolr:, mle variance
estimates store m1
xtmixed SomHoudingJoden leeftijd geslacht ||  schoolr:, mle variance
estimates store m2

esttab m1 m2, wide beta p nopar nostar transform(ln*: exp(2*@)
2*exp(2*@))  eqlabels("" "var(schoolr)" "var(_cons)" "var(Residual)",

Thank you very much,