Re: st: Mkmat doesn't seem to store the observation values correctly?

From   Maarten Buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Mkmat doesn't seem to store the observation values correctly?
Date   Mon, 22 Oct 2012 08:56:44 +0200

My guess would be that your variable Ticker contains the values 8, 9,
2, 1, ... but that these values have labels 441235, 463,13212, 1213,
... You can check that by typing in Stata -list Ticker in 1/10,
nolabel-, and see if you than get the values 8, 9, 2, 1....

Hope this helps,
Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
WZB