Re: st: -tabplot- updated on SSC

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: -tabplot- updated on SSC
Date   Sun, 21 Oct 2012 23:35:35 +0100

Thanks very much for the compliments.

The UCLA page you cite was the result of my Stata friends there
sampling some of my work but was not ever complete, nor I guess
intended to be.

A list of my Stata packages in the public domain is given in the help
for -njc_stuff- (SSC), which is fairly up-to-date, but also includes
some obsolete or superseded material. A better guide is the
-njc_best_stuff- help file in the same package.

My FAQs and articles in the STB and SJ can be found as usual by

. search cox, author [historical]

Nick