Re: st: Mkmat doesn't seem to store the observation values correctly?

From   "Tim Streibel" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Mkmat doesn't seem to store the observation values correctly?
Date   Sun, 21 Oct 2012 12:05:43 +0200

Sorry, I thought it would be clear that the values are just different

 list Ticker

     +--------+
     | Ticker |
     |--------|