Re: st: most requested *simple* features to help SPSS users transition

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: most requested *simple* features to help SPSS users transition
Date   Fri, 19 Oct 2012 16:18:59 +0100

program nicecode
version 8
syntax varlist [if] [in], Generate(str) [Missing]
egen `generate' = group(`varlist') `if' `in', `missing' label
end