Re: st: mlabel on marginsplot?

From   "Roger B. Newson" <r.newson@imperial.ac.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: mlabel on marginsplot?
Date   Wed, 17 Oct 2012 16:26:50 +0100

I would be very surprised if this kind of thing couldn't be done using -parmest- followed by -eclplot-, possibly with a bit of help from -descsave-, depending on what exactly what you want to do and how you want to derive the marker labels. To use -parmest- after -margins-, I usually use the options

bmatrix(r(b)) vmatrix(r(V))

to access the estimates from -margins- instead of from the estimation command, and to be able to extract other e() results using the -escal()- and -emacro()- options. The -parnest-, -descsave- and -eclplot- packages can all be downloaded from SSC.

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil
Lecturer in Medical Statistics