Re: st: replace part of observations in a string variable

From   <redacted>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: replace part of observations in a string variable
Date   Wed, 17 Oct 2012 11:34:55 +0100

Dear Nick,

Your solution works like charm !!! Thanks very much.And thanks to Muhammad too.

Regards.

<redacted>