Re: st: Importing subset of a pipe delimited textfile

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Importing subset of a pipe delimited textfile
Date   Wed, 17 Oct 2012 09:49:37 +0100

I'd use -filefilter- to change the pipes to something that -infile- can handle.

(Strictly, -in- is a qualifier, not an option.)