Re: st: to hijack the stata ml?

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: to hijack the stata ml?
Date   Tue, 16 Oct 2012 02:12:50 +0100

See http://www.stata.com/bookstore/maximum-likelihood-estimation-stata/index.html
for "a detailed document (really detailed) on the stata ml ado
package"

Chamberlain 1980: please see
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/resources/statalist-faq/#others
(second paragraph)

Sorry, but I can't help on your specifics. Depending on your previous
experience of Stata programming, the task sounds somewhere between
very difficult and impossible.

Nick