Re: st: Normally distributed error term & testing normality of residuals

From   "Justina Fischer" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Normally distributed error term & testing normality of residuals
Date   Sun, 14 Oct 2012 13:59:32 +0200

Maybe this was already said, but there is also the command -hettest-

Justina

-------- Original-Nachricht --------