st: asclogit elasticity SE

From   "Kohlhase, Janet E" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: asclogit elasticity SE
Date   Sat, 13 Oct 2012 17:43:23 -0500

Dear Statalist,
I would like to know how to generate elasticities and their standard errors
after using asclogit.  Using estat mfx, I can get marginal effects and
their SE, but I would really like to report the elasticities and SE.
Any suggestions for how to do so and how to output to a table?  I would
like to generate the elasticities and SE for both alternative-specific
and case-specific variables.
Janet Kohlhase