Re: st: Checking to see if the association between two variables is linear or otherwise

From   William Buchanan <william@williambuchanan.net>
Subject   Re: st: Checking to see if the association between two variables is linear or otherwise
Date   Fri, 12 Oct 2012 20:25:54 -0700

It's one of the examples in Michael Mitchell's book on data visualization. He used knots at 12 and 16 years of education to illustrate how you could use splines and the different commands to show the different relationships between years of education and earnings.

- Billy

Sent from my iPhone