st: A Heckman Model with Multi-Logit Selection Equation

From   Yuval Arbel <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: A Heckman Model with Multi-Logit Selection Equation
Date   Fri, 12 Oct 2012 06:47:26 -0700

Dear Statalisters,

I use stata 11.2 and would like to run a Heckman model with
multi-logit selection equation.

I recall to run this procedure a few years ago by using the -selmlog- command.

Unfortunately, this command seems to be replaced or disappear. I could
only find -svyselmlog- command. The problem is I do not want to
-svyset- my dataset

I would appreciate your assistance
Dr. Yuval Arbel
School of Business