st: areg for more several FEs?

From   Guo Xu <>
Subject   st: areg for more several FEs?
Date   Thu, 11 Oct 2012 23:50:56 +0100

Dear Statalist,

Are there any procedures that allow you to implement several fixed
effects without 1) using dummies 2) doing the within-transformation

Ideally, this would be something like areg y x, absorb(FE1 FE2 FE3).
But it seems you can only absorb one category.

I'm running into computational problems when I try to absorb the FEs
with dummies and would be helpful for any advice.

Thanks a lot,