st: Re: Bar chart

From   "Joseph Coveney" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Re: Bar chart
Date   Fri, 12 Oct 2012 05:14:10 +0900

Yingge Lin wrote:

I would like to make a bar chart of frequencies of two categorical variables.

I used catplot;
.catplot n4 gender

I got the horizon bars. Can I get the vertical bars instead by modify
the command? any suggestion?

The help file for this user-written command tells you how to do what you want.
Try the command's -recast(bar)- option.

Joseph Coveney