Re: st: Sums and means for each decile

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Sums and means for each decile
Date   Thu, 11 Oct 2012 16:39:15 +0100

Here's one way to do it.  I find this more direct -- and more flexible
-- than what the manual seems to imply you should do, but I could
easily be missing something.

webuse nlswork, clear
_pctile age, p(10(10)90)
ret li