Re: st: ordered logistic regression with endogenous variable

From   Joerg Luedicke <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: ordered logistic regression with endogenous variable
Date   Thu, 11 Oct 2012 10:13:04 -0500

Dear Justina,

I would not consider this off-topic as it seems directly related to
the original posting and follow-up posts by you and Anat. And after
all, Statalist is rather a discussion forum than a help line which
includes the possibility of receiving unsolicited advice.

Joerg