Re: st: Keep/Drop Observations for Top/Bottom X%

From   "Justina Fischer" <JAVFischer@gmx.de>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Keep/Drop Observations for Top/Bottom X%
Date   Thu, 11 Oct 2012 11:40:35 +0200

Hi Lisa

you can use the sum command (and its options, e.g. 'detail') for finding the cutt-off values for the lowest and highest 10% in the distribution.

HTH

Justina

-------- Original-Nachricht --------