Re: st: adding p value of probexog chi2 test in esttad after probit

From   Prakash Singh <prakashbhu@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: adding p value of probexog chi2 test in esttad after probit
Date   Wed, 10 Oct 2012 20:34:26 +0530

Thanks Nick and Maarten

Putting together both of you peoples help I finally managed to get the result

Thanks a lot

Prakash