st: Legal Download of Stata with licence

From   "Meulemann Max" <mmeulemann@ethz.ch>
Subject   st: Legal Download of Stata with licence
Date   Tue, 9 Oct 2012 09:27:25 +0000

Is there a way to legally download stata when I have a licence. I have a code and everything, but could not find any legal source.