Re: st: twoway line

From   "Roger B. Newson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: twoway line
Date   Mon, 08 Oct 2012 11:17:25 +0100

A -twoway line- plot can be added to the plot produced by -eclplot-, using the -addplot()- option (if you want the line plot to be in the foreground) or tha -baddplot()- option (if you want the line to be in the background). Alternatively, if you want the line to be the estimates plot, then use the option -eplottype(line)- And, if you want the confidence limits to be lines, then use the option -rplottype(rline)-. For more details, see the on-line help for -eclplot-, and the various hypertext References in this on-line help.

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil
Lecturer in Medical Statistics