st: twoway line

From   "Lynn Lee" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: twoway line
Date   Sun, 7 Oct 2012 10:45:45 +0800

Dear all,

I am trying to plot twoway line with regard to coefficients in OLS. For
example, the model has 20 coefficients, I want to plot the graph regarding
these coefficients. I tried to use command -eret-,  but coefficients can not
be stored in data set. How to do this plotting? Any suggestion is

Best Regards,
Lynn Lee