st: Marginal Effects: CLogit

From   Wameq Raza <>
Subject   st: Marginal Effects: CLogit
Date   Sat, 6 Oct 2012 18:51:18 +0200

Hi Everyone,
I was wondering if someone could kindly help me figure out how to get
the marginal effects of my conditional logit model.
The syntax I'm using:

clogit hw cost_ time_ wait_,group(id)
margins cost_ time_ wait_, predict(xb)

These are logged alt specific variables, but the error STATA keeps on
throwing back at me is:
"cost_:  factor variables may not contain noninteger values"

However, these are continuous variables and not factor vars. I'm not
sure how exactly to proceed.

W A M E Q   R A Z A