Re: st: Weighted proportion

From   Daniel Almar de Sneijder <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Weighted proportion
Date   Fri, 5 Oct 2012 11:21:31 -0400

Thank you all guys.

prop RRACE [pweight = RWEIGHT] and
tabulate RRACE [weight = RWEIGHT]

are both what I am looking for. (Apart from that tabulate does not
allow for population weights ??)

Thank you,
Daniel