st: spmap

From   Chiara Mussida <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: spmap
Date   Thu, 4 Oct 2012 17:18:01 +0200

Dear All,
by typing:

spmap lilien using "Italy-RegionsCoordinates.dta", id(region)
fcolor(bluishgray cyan blue navy red) title("Lilien index by region",
size(*0.8))         ///
             subtitle("Italy, pooled value 2004-'09" " ", size(*0.8))
clmethod(eqint) clnumber(5)

I would be pleased tio get Choroplets maps of specific labour market
indicators. My problem is with the coordinated dataset
(Italy-RegionsCoordinates.dta, above). More in detail, I'm interested
in mapping the Lilien index by region. These information are in my
master dataset. What are the varuiables that I have to include into
the coordinate dataset? Perhaps region, lilien, and??

Thanks a lot