st: lock variable in model so that swaic cannot remove it

From   Neophytos Stylianou <neophytos.stylianou@postgrad.manchester.ac.uk>
Subject   st: lock variable in model so that swaic cannot remove it
Date   Thu, 4 Oct 2012 08:47:43 +0000

Hi,
Can I please get some help with the swaic command.
I run a multiple logistic regression and then I perform the swaic, model command.
AIC takes a variable out that I definitely want to be kept in the final model no matter its significance or penalisation.
Is there a way of forcing swaic to keep a variable in the final model?

Neophytos Stylianou
PhD candidate
NIBHI
University of Manchester