Re: st: Adding a variable to a panel dataset

From   Jason Hecht <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Adding a variable to a panel dataset
Date   Tue, 2 Oct 2012 19:59:59 -0400

Joerg -

I think I got it.

I'll let you know how things work out.

Again - my sincerest thanks for your help!

Jason