st: Running Stata in batch mode on enterprise machine

From   Art Burke <>
Subject   st: Running Stata in batch mode on enterprise machine
Date   Tue, 2 Oct 2012 16:11:05 -0700

My institution is evaluating its hardware and software needs. Currently we're running Stata 11.2 on 32-bit Windows. We are of course interested in Stata 12. One hardware option we're considering is sending Stata batch jobs to a 64-bit enterprise machine. I would appreciate comments on running Stata in batch mode from people who have experience with this setup. In particular, are there red flags we should be aware of?

Arthur Burke
Education Northwest | Senior Methodology Advisor
101 SW Main St, Suite 500; Portland OR 97204