st: Outreg for asclogit

From   Wameq Raza <wameq.r@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Outreg for asclogit
Date   Tue, 2 Oct 2012 22:38:35 +0200

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone could kindly tell me if there's a way to get
the marginal effects of a asclogit model that I'm running
into a table using outreg.
More specifically, I'm generating the marginal effects using: estat
mfx, var (variables); i'm doing this for both alt specific and
case specific vars.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Best
Wameq