st: Command for all variables.

From   André Gyllenram <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Command for all variables.
Date   Fri, 28 Sep 2012 10:27:02 +0200

I Want to form a matrix from all my variables, I use mata for this and the command st_view.
The problem is that I have over 400 variables. So it takes a lot of time to write down all variables in the
st_view fuction. Is there a way to include all variables in an easier way? I would like to write something like:

st_view(X=., ., "all variables")

Kind regards
André Gyllenram