Re: st: divergent ivpois and gmm results

From   Tirthankar Chakravarty <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: divergent ivpois and gmm results
Date   Fri, 28 Sep 2012 08:50:22 +0530

You want to use the one-step GMM estimator using the -onestep- option
to get comparable results to an IV estimator.