st: How to display Marginal Effects Using esttab

From   SAM MCCAW <>
Subject   st: How to display Marginal Effects Using esttab
Date   Thu, 27 Sep 2012 13:07:30 -0400

Hi all,

I am running a fractional logit and I am trying to get my esttab
command to display the marginal effects. I am estimating the following

reg y on x1 x2 ... xN .....,

eststo: mfx, predict (Mu)

esttab: using "filename.csv", ar2 margin ......

Could someone help me with the esttab code to be able to display the
marginal effects on the output table.