st: How to list and make copies of .do files on a hard drive

From   Tim Evans <Tim.Evans@wmciu.nhs.uk>
Subject   st: How to list and make copies of .do files on a hard drive
Date   Thu, 27 Sep 2012 17:18:50 +0100

Hi all,

I'm doing some tidying up of a hard drive and I want to search the hard drive for all .do files, list their location (perhaps in a log file) so I know what they relate to and then make a new copy of each .do file into a single new directory. I may replicate this for .dta files so that I can tie them together.

Any suggestions how I might be able to do this?

Best wishes

Tim
_DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachments hereto contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be confidential or legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail and you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail or any attachments, as this may be unlawful.