Re: st: wealth score using principal component analysis (PCA)

From   汪哲仁 <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: wealth score using principal component analysis (PCA)
Date   Thu, 27 Sep 2012 11:06:02 +0400

Dear Nick and Stat,

May I ask a question? In which circumstances, the PCA is a better
choice than SEM?

with kind regards,

Charles Wang
с уважением