Re: st: Interactions and factor variables with ivregress

From   Andrea Drechsler <>
To   <>
Subject   Re: st: Interactions and factor variables with ivregress
Date   Wed, 26 Sep 2012 13:53:36 -0400

I've run into the same problem as below, only I'm using -ivreg2-.
Specifically, I'm looking for a way to do something like the -margins-
command after -ivreg2-.  It seems that -ivreg2- doesn't yet support
factor variables.  Is there another way to get the results like those
from -margins- after using -ivreg2- with an endogenous interaction?

Many thanks,