Re: st: How do I repeat the exact same command x times

From   Fernando Rios Avila <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How do I repeat the exact same command x times
Date   Wed, 26 Sep 2012 09:38:12 -0400

Can you show an example of what syntaxis have you tried? That would
make it easier to pin point the solution to your problem