st: How do I repeat the exact same command x times

From   Stig Lønberg Nielsen <stig.nielsen@ouh.regionsyddanmark.dk>
Subject   st: How do I repeat the exact same command x times
Date   Wed, 26 Sep 2012 15:34:02 +0200

Hi

I have x lines of commands that I wish to run several times - let us say 15 times. How do I do this without having to type the commands 15 times? I'm familiar with "forvalues loops" but this doesn't seem to solve my problem.

Regards
Stig Lønberg Nielsen
Ph.D student, Medical Doctor
University of Southern Denmark