Re: st: Adding kwallis p value to multiple graphs

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Adding kwallis p value to multiple graphs
Date   Mon, 24 Sep 2012 12:30:20 +0100

Good.

On your puzzlement: I guess that you have a subscription to the Statalist
digest. If so, you will receive only the digest and must
wait until the digest arrives before answers appear in your inbox as
part of the digest. Posting a question doesn't change that behaviour

Nick