RE: st: Identify Neighbor Regions with Latitudes and Longitudes‏

From   曦 田 <>
To   STATA Help <>
Subject   RE: st: Identify Neighbor Regions with Latitudes and Longitudes‏
Date   Sun, 23 Sep 2012 15:50:53 +0000

Hello, Brendan,

Thanks a lot for replaying. With distance matrix, I am not quite understand how to figure up which cities are the neighbor cities for a particular cities. Are you talking about the nearest city? I need all the adjoining cities for each one. Some of my friends suggest me to read the map. Map maybe helpful when I look at the state levels, but not city levels. With 300 cities, the job is just huge.