st: mtreatreg: error message

From   "Md. Alauddin Majumder" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: mtreatreg: error message
Date   Sat, 22 Sep 2012 22:52:57 +0000

Dear Statalists,
I am trying to identify the impact of homeownership on employment. Particularly I run the following mtreatreg command:

mtreatreg demp $demog $hc [pweight=perwt], mtreatment(trt = $demog $hc) simulationdraws(5000) density(logit) robust

But this returns the following error message:

                     J():  3300  argument out of range
                halton():     -  function returned error
                 <istmt>:     -  function returned error

Note that the number of observations is around 2 million. Is that an issue here? Any suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thanks.