st: box plots of main effect relative risks

From   Alpna Agrawal Kapur <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: box plots of main effect relative risks
Date   Fri, 21 Sep 2012 23:44:43 -0500

I would like to --
(1) produce box plots with whiskers of relative risks
(2) graph the main effect relative risks from multiple regressions and
produce box plots of all these relative risks in one graph.

I am using Stata 10

The code I have tried --
parmby "xi: glm y x1 covar1 covar2 covar3, fam(poisson) link(log)
nolog robust eform", label norestore eform
sencode label, gene(parmlab)
eclplot estimate min95 max95 parmlab

parmby "xi: glm y x2 covar1 covar2 covar3, fam(poisson) link(log)
nolog robust eform", label norestore eform
sencode label, gene(parmlab)
eclplot estimate min95 max95 parmlab

Problems are --
(1) does not graph box plots with whiskers
(2) I want to graph RRs of x1 and x2 together in same graph, but this
code creates two different datasets and includes RRs for the
covariates as well which I do not want. I'd like to create one dataset
that only stores estimates x1 and x2, then graph these RRs as box
plots with whiskers.

Thanks in advance for your help