st: Stata is now on YouTube!

From   "Chuck Huber, StataCorp LP" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Stata is now on YouTube!
Date   Fri, 21 Sep 2012 12:03:27 -0500

I wanted StataList to be the first to know that Stata is now on YouTube:

    http://www.youtube.com/user/statacorp

We are launching our YouTube channel with a basic tour of Stata for new
users and 23 short tutorials that describe how to perform basic
statistical analyses and create simple graphs in Stata.  There's also a
bonus video that shows how to use Stata's SEM builder to quickly and
easily build structural equation models.  I'll be adding videos
regularly so if there are topics you'd like for me to cover, please drop
me a note and I'll add it to the list.

Thanks!

Chuck