st: marginal effects in gllamm model with link(ologit)

From   ramesh <>
Subject   st: marginal effects in gllamm model with link(ologit)
Date   Fri, 21 Sep 2012 07:12:28 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Statalist,
I have ordinal responses like 0, 1 and 2 in panel format and I used gllamm
model with link(ologit) to estimate it. I am trying to find marginal
effects of each variable used in my estimates. I try to use "margins,
dydx(*) predict(outcome(1)", and "mfx, predict(outcome(1))" but the former
does not work (got error -insufficient observation; and e(sample) does not
identify the estimation sample, etc.) and the later gives exactly same
coefficients as marginal effects for different outcomes. Is there any way
to compute marginal effects? I greatly appreciate your responses.

With best regards,
Ramesh Ghimire
University of Georgia