st: re: ESTPOST strange behavior

From   Christopher Baum <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: re: ESTPOST strange behavior
Date   Fri, 21 Sep 2012 13:38:17 +0000

On Sep 21, 2012, at 2:33 AM, Brendan wrote:

> This is no longer a Stata question but...
> A Beamer purist would tell you that what you have is simply too big to
> put on a slide, so don't do it.
> A Beamer pragmatist might point you as suggestions like the first answer
> here:
> to help cram as much text as possible on the slide (no decoration,
> adjusted margins).

Another way to skin this sort of cat is to create a PDF of the table and include it as a graphic, which you can freely scale in beamer. I have used that trick a few times with material that just didn't want to fit.

                            An Introduction to Stata Programming  |