Re: st: ivpois with a binary endogenous predictor

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: ivpois with a binary endogenous predictor
Date   Thu, 20 Sep 2012 22:00:54 -0400

Dimitriy V. Masterov <>:
No need to do anything different, though you can potentially improve
efficiency by running a logit of x on z first, predict p, then use p
as your excluded instrument. Instead of -ivpois-, you may prefer
-gmm-, assuming you are using Stata >10.
See also e.g.
on comparing your -gmm- estimates to others.