Re: st: Questions about gnpoisson

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Questions about gnpoisson
Date   Thu, 20 Sep 2012 18:55:17 +0100

-gnpoisson- is a user-written command from SSC, as you explain.

I imagine that by phi is meant ln(phi) in the passage you cite.

The help file for -gnpoisson- gives references to two books, which no
doubt say more.

Please don't give partial name (date) references; this is an explicit
request in the FAQ.