st: ghk2() for cmp model(the download link is invalid)

From   李 秉璋 <supercookie123@hotmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: ghk2() for cmp model(the download link is invalid)
Date   Thu, 20 Sep 2012 13:35:24 +0800

Dear all,

         When I use cmp model,it always show me the information.

"Error: cmp works with ghk2() version 1.4.1 or later.
To install or update it, type or click on ssc install ghk2, replace. Then restart Stata.
r(601)"Then,I click the command "ssc install ghk2" to download,it show "time out".

I try to link the website "http://fmwww.bc.edu/repec/bocode/",the download link is invalid.

I find a statalist question like the problem I met

"http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2008-06/msg00323.html";

 It also tell me the command "ssc install ghk2".

Does anyone has way to update the ghk2() function.Thanks.

Dave