Re: st: About difference in differences estimation

Subject   Re: st: About difference in differences estimation
Date   Mon, 17 Sep 2012 10:11:44 +0200

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 9:21 AM, Lynn Lee wrote:
> I got this "diff" command in Stata11 by typing "help diff". The syntax is "
> diff outcome_var [if] [in] [weight] ,[ options]".

That cannot be true: -help- only knows only about things that are on
your computer. User written software is not provided to you by
StataCorp (but by users, hence the name), so when you install Stata,
you are not installing any user written software. So -help- cannot
install user written software. You must have done so separately.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
WZB
Reichpietschufer 50